CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   A few to share (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=322143)

Joe March 10th 13 06:27 PM

A few to share

Well, haven't been feeling too good lately, not the flu, guess just old age.. Dog took off one day, I took off after him, behind my place is the local R/R tracks, and I slipped and down I rolled to the rocks, only bruises, then last nite he nipped me on my left hand. Good dog, just sleeps very hard and is startled easily, my fault I guess, I'll survive, any way got a couple to share with ya:

Star Trek
Poe, Richard, c/o Paradigm Talent Agency, NY, 360 Park Ave, South, 16th Fl, NY, NY 10010, STNG/Voyager, signed TC and a great signed note.

Winters, Time, c/o Geddes Agency, 8430 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste 200, West Hollywood, CA 90069, STNG/SW-video game/B5, 3 signed IC's.

Baseball
Breining, Fred, 965 Piermont Ct, Galt, CA 95632-3430, SFG/Mont, 1980-84, 2 signed IC's.

RTS
Brown, Mike, 2904 E. Minton St, Mesa, AZ 85213-1697, wants $$

Hope everyone has a great week coming up, been slow, got to get better some time,

Joe