CollectingBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   FA: Australia Dealer's Stock (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=263818)

[email protected] January 5th 09 08:14 PM

FA: Australia Dealer's Stock

In a 32-page stockbook, a complete Australia stock from a recently
retired dealer, starting with first "roos" from 1913.

Nick Knight January 7th 09 10:30 PM

FA: Australia Dealer's Stock

In , on 01/05/2009
at 05:19 PM, Sir F. A. Rien said:

In a 32-page stockbook, a complete Australia stock from a recently
retired dealer, starting with first "roos" from 1913.

sorry to see you only accept PinkPunk ...

No doubt according to the new eBay rules. Of course, I've seen other
dealers mention other payment forms in their text description ... but others
have adopted the rule without question.

Nick

[email protected] January 26th 09 07:48 PM

FA: Australia Dealer's Stock

On Jan 7, 5:30*pm, "Nick Knight" wrote:
In , on 01/05/2009
* *at 05:19 PM, Sir F. A. Rien said:

In a 32-page stockbook, a complete Australia stock from a recently
retired dealer, starting with first "roos" from 1913.

sorry to see you only accept PinkPunk ...

No doubt according to the new eBay rules. *Of course, I've seen other
dealers mention other payment forms in their text description ... but others
have adopted the rule without question.

Nick

I'm happy to accept any sort of reasonable payment means, but eBay
does not give you any place to say so on their selling form, and I
don't want to get my listings canceled by "accepting unsafe payment
methods" or whatever eBay can now accuse you of.