CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Wade Moneybox (Fried Green Tomatoes) (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89143)

Valerie February 18th 05 01:38 PM

Wade Moneybox (Fried Green Tomatoes)

Hi there,

I have a Wade Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistlestop Cafe Moneybox
that I am interested in selling.

Could anyone tell me what sort of minimum I should put on Ebay for it
?

Many thanks,

Val (UK)

[email protected] February 27th 05 10:29 AM

Val,

You should visit Fried Green Obsession
(http://FGObsession.RavenWolfProds.com) and post on the message board
there.

- Erin

hasujan March 17th 11 10:55 AM

Hi Val (Uk)
I followed your link and wondered if you have managed to sell your money box and for how much. I manage an oxfam shop and have the same item to sell but can't find much help with the value of it. I would be very gratful for advice from your experience.
Thank you.
Jasmine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valerie (Post 219227)