CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   TECH: Metal Finishing - W 2104 metal glass trim is scratched/grazed (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=270537)

DannyBoySmit April 15th 09 11:35 AM

TECH: Metal Finishing - W 2104 metal glass trim is scratched/grazed

Hey guys!

I've got a mint condition Wurlitzer 2104.. and I've just put a huge
scratch/graze on the lower right metal trim on the glass. It's high
shine, but I'm not sure if it's chromed/anodized aluminum or just
aluminum.

What do I need to do to get rid of this scratch?

I always thought anodized aluminum was a matte finish? And it doesn't
seem the same as the centre lower trim piece which is Chromed.?

I want to cry :(