CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Opinion-Which one is Best?- Title Page Program for Rockola CD Bubbler (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=201480)

[email protected] January 13th 07 06:01 PM

Opinion-Which one is Best?- Title Page Program for Rockola CD Bubbler

I bought a CD Rockola Bubbler. I need to make, or buy, title pages. I
saw there are programs available for this. Anyone used these? Which one
are you happy with? What's the cost? Anyone selling this? The ones
that came with the box are from Rockola and only allow 1 cd title per
page. Thanks, Matt

Charley January 13th 07 08:18 PM

Opinion-Which one is Best?- Title Page Program for Rockola CD Bubbler

I'm not sure what type title strips/pages your jukebox needs, but check
Marko Roos' site and see if he has something that you can use. At least what
he offers is free and the resulting quality is great. All you need to make
them work is a copy of Microsoft Word, a 4 color inkjet printer, and the
appropriate file from his site.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/mwe.roos/titlestrips.htm

--
Charley

ps.com...

Happy Seeburg Owner January 14th 07 03:21 PM

Opinion-Which one is Best?- Title Page Program for Rockola CD Bubbler

you can try http://www.lowprofilesoftware.com/product/JukeCD it prints
several different formats for cd jukeboxes
they have a demo so you can try it out before you buy

Jim W

"Charley" wrote in message
I'm not sure what type title strips/pages your jukebox needs, but check
Marko Roos' site and see if he has something that you can use. At least
what
he offers is free and the resulting quality is great. All you need to make
them work is a copy of Microsoft Word, a 4 color inkjet printer, and the
appropriate file from his site.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/mwe.roos/titlestrips.htm

--
Charley

ps.com...

wdlanning January 14th 07 04:56 PM

Opinion-Which one is Best?- Title Page Program for Rockola CD Bubbler

I have found that the Low Profile software is the best and easiest. It
automatically lists the songs on the CD for printing, ie, no typing in
titles. Lowprofilesoftware.com

ps.com...

JKirby January 15th 07 01:42 AM

Opinion-Which one is Best?- Title Page Program for Rockola CD Bubbler

I have LowPro's software for my Rowe 100 C and wouldn't trade it for
anything, very easy to use and come out very nice. I'm pretty sure
they have settings for Rock-Ola's on there too!

Joe

wdlanning wrote:
I have found that the Low Profile software is the best and easiest. It
automatically lists the songs on the CD for printing, ie, no typing in
titles. Lowprofilesoftware.com

ps.com...