CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Egypt to issue 200- and 500-pound notes in 2007 (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=194842)

Owen W. Linzmayer November 18th 06 08:21 PM

Egypt to issue 200- and 500-pound notes in 2007

Read about this story and others at www.banknotenews.com

When you are on my site, feel free to search the archive of older stories
using the Search box in the upper right-hand corner. Use full keywords, not
partial words (i.e. "Philippines" not "Phil").

If you want to be automatically notified of any new postings to the site,
click the RSS button to subscribe to my news feed.

Finally, if you have any comments, questions, or images to share, be sure to
click the Add a Comment link at the bottom of each news entry.
--
Owen W. Linzmayer (IBNS member 7962)
Editor, Inside IBNS

Read about the International Bank Note Society: www.theIBNS.org