CollectingBanter

-   Baseball (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Current and future value? Topps 2010, Series 2, PPA-MS Mike Schmidt (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=293399)

gambler1650 June 22nd 10 10:50 PM

Current and future value? Topps 2010, Series 2, PPA-MS Mike Schmidt

Hi guys,

I'm a very amateur card collector (though I have baseball cards and
football cards from the late 1970's to the present). I got hooked
this year by the Topps 2010 Baseball cards, and opened a PPA-MS (Mike
Schmidt, Peak Performance Autograph).

On E-bay, it looks like one went for around $60. My question is, do
cards like this usually increase in value over time, stay the same, or
drop?

Thanks,
Robert