CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   3 share (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=322651)

Joe December 14th 13 07:49 PM

3 share

Well, it's Wed and so far, I've got 1 each day this week, not too bad, here they a

Doctor Who
Sadler, Dee, c/o Dragon Personal Mgnt, 20 Nantfawr Rd, Cyncoed, Cardiff, CF23 6JR, 1988, 2 signed IC's, and a sign picture postcard.

Military
Snead, William, WW 2 vet, flew B-26's. Got the gentleman from a friend out West.

Basketball
Nichols, Hank, c/o Basketball HOF, 1000 W. Columbus Ave, Springfield, MA 01105-1939, Referee/HOF, 2 signed IC's.

Hope everyone had a great day, despite the snow up North. That's something I don't miss, left MA in 63 and never looked back.

Joe