CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   FS: "Star Wars" Collector Glasses (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=15013)

J.R. Sinclair March 17th 04 05:54 AM

FS: "Star Wars" Collector Glasses

"Star Wars" Collector Glasses

I have for sale the following "Star Wars" Collector Glasses in excellent
condition.
Price US plus postage

Coke/Burger King 1980 Star Wars "The Empire Strikes Back" (Food Issue,
Canadian Product) Collector Series Glass of Lando Calrissian. On the front
of the glass are Lando Calrissian, Princess Leia, and Hans Solo, on the
back is the history of Lando Calrissian. $15.

Pepsi/Texaco 1996 "Star Wars Trilogy" Special Edition (acrylic) "Promo"
glass featuring C3PO & R2-D2 $8.

Pepsi 1999 Star Wars Episode I "SEBULBA" Acrylic Glass $10.

1999 Pizza Hut/Taco Bell/KFC (Canadian Food Issue Product) Star Wars Episode 1
"SEBULA" Glass with Action Figure Lid. The glass (34 oz.) features a scene
from Star Wars Episode 1, on one side and Subula's Biography on the other.
The lid is a giant-size fig of Sebula with movable arms. $12.

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you