CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   How to protect sealed boxes? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=236508)

Mahler December 17th 07 07:50 PM

How to protect sealed boxes?

Does anyone know a good way of protrecting sealed boxes and storing
them so they will not suffer bends and being crushed from antying on
top of them, and how to protect the plastic from being ripped or
damaged? Right now I have them stacked and I am looking for a better
way to store them. THank you.

B and B December 19th 07 01:59 AM

How to protect sealed boxes?

We place any boxes we want to pristinely preserve into comic bags, then
tape the top flap down. Sometimes because of the box size we need to
use magazine bags.

Then place them in big covered plastic tubs which are stackable;
dividing the layers inside the tubs with pieces of cardboard.

Byrna
B&B Grrrl AF & Cards