CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Since Nov 30th (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=320041)

Joe December 9th 11 02:14 AM

Since Nov 30th

Haven't posted in a bit, been in and out, thought I'd better do it
now, will be out again tomorrow, so here's the stuff:

Military
Rackstraw, James, Vietnam, LZ Xray, 1965, 1 signed IC.
Whiteside, Col. Jerry, Vietnam, LZ Xray, 2 signed IC's.
Mason, WO1 Robert, Vietnam, LZ Xray, 2 signed IC's.
Meyer, Gen. Edward, C, Vietnam, LZ Xray, also US Army Chief of Staff,
1979-83, 2 signed IC's.
Carrara, Capt. Robert, Vietnam, LZ Xray, 2 signed IC's.
Robinson, Ed, Vietnam, LZ Xray, 2 signed IC's.
Shadden, James, Vietnam, LZ Xray, 2 signed IC's.
Rozanski, Gordon, Vietnam, LZ Xray, 2 signed IC's.
Smith, Joe, D, Vietnam, LZ Xray, 2 signed IC's.
Conran, Col. Philip, Vietnam, Air Force, 2 signed IC's.
24
Rajskub, Mary Lynn, c/o Heather L. Weiss, 8075 West 3rd St, Ste 500,
LA, CA 90048, played Chloe, 2 signed IC's.

Star Trek/Combat/SG movie
Holland, Eric, c/o 3001 Bloomfield St, Studio City, CA 91604, 2 signed
IC's.

Football
Crow, Lindon, 2869 Riachuelo, San Clemente, CA 92673, played for NYG/
LA Rams, 2 signed IC's.

Now the "beloved" RTS!

24
Alexi-Malle, Adam, c/o GVA, 9229 Sunset Blvd, LA, CA 90069

AAGPBL
Allen, Agnes, 300 W 30th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105-3804

Whew! That's it, didn't realize it's been 9 days since I had posted,
but now caught up, we'll see what tomorrow bring, maybe just bills, oh
well. Hope everyone has had a great week so far.

Joe

"Once a Blue, Always a Blue"