CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Vatican euro set rec'd 26 days after charged (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=28171)

Nooker October 3rd 03 02:00 AM

Vatican euro set rec'd 26 days after charged

I thank my lucky stars (& the Pope I guess) that I got my Vatican Euro set
today, a mere 26 days after being charged by them.

real pretty stamps on the package too, nice graphic of the Sistine Chapel

Mark

Alexander Arnakis October 5th 03 01:22 AM

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 18:00:57 -0700, "Nooker"
wrote:

I thank my lucky stars (& the Pope I guess) that I got my Vatican Euro set
today, a mere 26 days after being charged by them.

real pretty stamps on the package too, nice graphic of the Sistine Chapel

I got my 2003 Vatican euros on Oct. 4 (in Virginia, USA). My credit
card had been charged on July 18. The envelope was postmarked Sept.
22.

They're in a nice silver-colored folder this year (as opposed to last
year's blue folder). This makes sense, because this year is the Pope's
silver (25th) anniversary in office.

Maneblusser October 5th 03 10:29 PM

Congratulations to both of you!!

Maneblusser

"Alexander Arnakis" schreef in bericht
wrote:

I thank my lucky stars (& the Pope I guess) that I got my Vatican Euro

set
today, a mere 26 days after being charged by them.

real pretty stamps on the package too, nice graphic of the Sistine Chapel

I got my 2003 Vatican euros on Oct. 4 (in Virginia, USA). My credit
card had been charged on July 18. The envelope was postmarked Sept.
22.

They're in a nice silver-colored folder this year (as opposed to last
year's blue folder). This makes sense, because this year is the Pope's
silver (25th) anniversary in office.

---