CollectingBanter

-   8 Track Tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Bwahahahahah! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8)

Larry Blumenfeld June 25th 03 04:18 AM

Bwahahahahah!

I must be missing something too. I've got "Photographs and Memories" and have, in the past, owned "You Don't
Mess Around With Jim" and "I Got A Name". Also have "Faces I've Been" on vinyl. Never thought any of this was
particularly rare!

Happy trails,
Larry B.

Daniel & Kathy Gibson wrote:

An excellent cart! You have chosen well.

aperras wrote:

A quad "Life & Times".

Daniel & Kathy Gibson wrote:

Some more so than others! Whatcha got?

aperras wrote:

Am I missing something here?? Are Jim Croce 8T's (I hate to say it)
rare?

Dan #3 wrote:

my correction... that should be the "Life Song" label
Dan #3

Daniel & Kathy Gibson wrote in message ...
I just scored a Jim Croce tape today. Hah! I taunt you ALL!!

DrNoose

--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com