CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   JFK items for sale. Some RARE, all CHEAP ! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12955)

J-Man October 6th 03 09:57 PM

JFK items for sale. Some RARE, all CHEAP !

I have a few JFK items for sale. Please contact me if you're
interested.

Two paperbacks. Both from 1964. I'll list them below.

" JFK: BOYHOOD TO WHITE HOUSE " by Bruce Lee (seriously, that's the
author's name ). Nice book, great pictures inside.

" A Day in the Life of President Kennedy " by Jim Bishp. This book is
neat because it tracks a typical day in Kennedy's life while he is
President starting at 7:00 AM and going until 12:00 AM.

I'll sell you both of these paperbacks for $ 5.00 plus shipping.

One Video

" LIFE in Camelot " This outstanding 1988 video has some of the best
footage of JFK that I've ever seen. The narration is by Kennedy
himself, You'll get goosebumps watching it. It's yours for $ 5.00

One Hardback book

" Rose, a biography of Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy " by Gail Cameron. This
book is a hardback, and still has it's nice jacket. It's yours for $
3.00 plus shipping.

If someone wants to buy all these items, I'll let you have them all
for $ 10.00 plus shipping costs. Contact me by email if you're
interested.