CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Help needed Rock Ola juke (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=182765)

[email protected] August 6th 06 01:08 PM

Help needed Rock Ola juke

Today I pick up a Rock Ola jukebox. Rock Ola Rocket compact disc,
model #5500X . Floor model.
I will need a book for this and I know it partially works. The keypad
does not work. Any help much appreciated. Please let me know as this is
my first Juke box, very new to this.
Thank you in advance.

Happy Seeburg Owner August 7th 06 05:34 AM

Help needed Rock Ola juke

get the manual here

http://2nd-sight.com/victoryglass/ManualsFrame.htm

oups.com...

DRebber August 8th 06 11:04 PM

Or, if you don't mind the .pdf format on a CDRom check our website.