CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   DCC phone cards? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=246832)

Fred Goodwin, CMA April 11th 08 07:03 PM

DCC phone cards?

This website was offering a seven-card set of DCC phone cards:

http://www.onlinetoday.com/atg/phonecards/

but apparently the site is obsolete; the phone number has been
disconnected and I get no response from the listed email address.

Does anyone know of another source for these phone cards? A Google
search turned up nothing.

Thanx

O2info April 18th 08 09:56 PM

DCC phone cards?

This is scam ,
The phonecards have no real phone time on it.
Sold as plastic for the picture of these 'nice?' woman.
do not pay a dime for these !!

"Fred Goodwin, CMA" schreef in bericht

Fred Goodwin, CMA April 18th 08 10:43 PM

DCC phone cards?

On Apr 18, 3:56 pm, "O2info" wrote:
This is scam ,
The phonecards have no real phone time on it.
Sold as plastic for the picture of these 'nice?' woman.
do not pay a dime for these !!

Well, this is a "collecting" group, and as a collector, I don't really
care whether a phone card has any time left on it or not. Maybe
others do, but its no biggie for me.

But thanx for playing . . .

mossel August 11th 08 03:13 PM

DCC phone cards?

It is even worse , it is even not a telephone card ..
It is a piece printed plastic. Why the hell they name it then " a phonecard"
?
enjoy the girls ..