CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   need help with jensen/ima-ami j-80-h (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=200524)

Van Egdom - Thys January 5th 07 11:58 AM

need help with jensen/ima-ami j-80-h

hoi

I need a picture of the cover from the record player so i can make some of
my own of does anybody now of i can buy such cover. Also good sites with
information around this jukebox are very welcome.
thanks

Örjan Rubert October 10th 10 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Van Egdom - Thys (Post 463714)
hoi

I need a picture of the cover from the record player so i can make some of
my own of does anybody now of i can buy such cover. Also good sites with
information around this jukebox are very welcome.
thanks

http://www.pin-games.se/jukebox/jukebox.htm

You´can buy this cover here from av Swedish guy in malmö SWEDEN.

Örjan Ruber.

Alan Hood October 11th 10 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Van Egdom - Thys (Post 463714)
hoi

I need a picture of the cover from the record player so i can make some of
my own of does anybody now of i can buy such cover. Also good sites with
information around this jukebox are very welcome.
thanks

Hello,

I would check out the Archive section on the Stanmann's website at www.jukebox-world.de

Regards