CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Tech: NSM Jukebox (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8326)

TMcderm653 July 30th 04 06:00 PM

Tech: NSM Jukebox

Hi

Had someone drop a NSM Prestige ES160 jukebox for repair. He says he has a
manual but can't find it.
Problem is the juke selects the wrong record, it picks up the # after the
selected song. From looking at the juke I see there is a optical set up on the
right side of the mech, that runs off the scan motor drive. I'm guessing this
is the detent, any help on how to adjust this would be greatly appriciated.
He doesn't want to buy another manual, but I dont know if I can do this without
one.

Thanks
Todd