CollectingBanter

-   Books (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Booksforever (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17342)

Daveblues October 20th 03 03:47 AM

Booksforever

My wife is a librarian and just received a catalog from a place I believe many
here would enjoy. (And I don't remember it mentioned before.)

Try this website: booksforever.com.

Great place for archival materials.

Dave

Denise Enck October 20th 03 08:49 AM

Hi Dave,

That is indeed a useful site - Thanks for pointing it out! :-)

I'm in the midst of reorganizing my collection of literary ephemera and I'm
going to need to pick up some extra storage/display items soon, so that
might really come in handy.

cheers & gracias ~
Denise

Bob Riedel October 20th 03 10:39 AM

This is a marketing front for Gaylord (check the remittance address in the
customer service section, and most of the catalog links). Not new stuff, but a
pretty smart re-naming move that should help more customers find them -- and
maybe take a chunk out of Brodart's market share?

Bob
Print Matters! Used & Rare Books
http://www.abebooks.com/home/printmat