CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   No Billy the Kid Stamp in Sight (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=305664)

Blair (TC) January 13th 11 04:13 PM

No Billy the Kid Stamp in Sight

On Jan 10, 9:35*pm, Joshua McGee wrote:
On Jan 6, 10:22*am, "Victor Manta" wrote:

IMHO this movie, its director and its main characters would deserve a set of
stamps (US, Italian, joint issue?).

That would be fun. *I'd support that. *:-)

Also: so very sorry for my typo! *Should read " United States' ", not
" United State's ", of course. *It is of the class of errors that
happen when my fingers are moving too quickly and that my browser
(naturally) doesn't consider a typo, but is of the extremely grating
variety.

--
Joshua H. McGee
Los Angeles, California, USA, Earthhttp://mcgees.org

Yes, I believe the Untied States are great friends with...
the Untidy Kingdom.

lol

38^P

Blair