CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Bulbs? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=190885)

The Hammer October 19th 06 02:05 PM

Bulbs?

Anyone know what kind of bulbs I need for the front bottom middle of my
Rowe R90? I removed one of them this morning, but can't tell what to
replace it with. The base reads "IDI 4130" or "1D1 4130". A google
search on 4130 bulb doesn't help, so maybe 4130 is not the right part #?

stbann October 19th 06 05:16 PM

Bulbs?

We have replacement bulbs for Rowe/AMI jukeboxes here ...
http://www.cdadapter.com/repair.htm

~Ann Marie

Oldtimejuker October 20th 06 01:15 AM

Bulbs?

Those are #74 lamps. You can also get them at www.marcospecialties.com
$7 box of 10

The Hammer October 20th 06 02:25 PM

Bulbs?

Silly me, I didn't know that the bulb pulled out of the little grey
base. I thought it was like Christmas lights where the plastic base is
permanently attached. When I removed it, it says #73 on it (maybe 74's
are about the same thing?). So I ended up finding a great deal - under
$3 for a box of 10, plus picked up several pinball bulbs I needed for
under $2 per 10!

It's been fun buying records to fill this up with, too. Half Price
Books stores rock! Many of you probably don't have them near you - just
an awesome used book/music/video store.

Thanks!
Mark

Those are #74 lamps. You can also get them at www.marcospecialties.com