CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Alias Season ONE INKCARDS (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21187)

Kiwis Eyes February 19th 04 07:51 PM

Alias Season ONE INKCARDS

I've been holding a lot of Alias Inkworks season one items for a
non-paying buyer for 2 months, so am relisting. I have two opened but
complete boxs of the Season One cards, all cards are placed back into
the packages and the boxes. I also have the Alias Album , and the promo
cards for season one and two. Also, included are the promo flyer from
Inkworks, the Comic Con promo card with signing times by JJ Abrams. As
well as these chase cards, the blue rubber dress costume card, the
redemption card for costume P2,( not punched.) I also have the box
topper set 1 -3, the case topper card, the special CIA 47 card, as well
as the Secret Life uncut sheet of cards. Anyone interested in all of it,
or just specific cards drop me a note, thanks Kiwi

rblaine August 21st 14 10:05 AM

I realize this is a very old post, but do you still have any of these? Esp the uncut sheet?