CollectingBanter

-   Card discussions (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I used to run this place (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18973)

BlackJet76 June 8th 04 05:05 AM

I used to run this place

Now some of you newbies might not know this but back in the day, like two years
ago, I was king here. So put out a post and lets get this place rocking again

pkstore2 June 8th 04 09:17 PM

I have been online since 1996 with all kinds of things to say but nobody
here anymore has any "really good" things to discuss. Maybe after the
National there will be or after the Pistons win!

Scott Henrichs June 9th 04 02:12 AM

LOL sure you did. You posted a bunch of messages that were so dumb we
wern't sure if you were being sarcastic or you were just that plain
stupid.

If this place really got going again, it'd need Cathcart back to post
his proof linking Bonds' OPS as proof that he truly is the second coming
of Jesus Christ. Then Thomas can post about his $16 million 1 of 1 and
Warren can make some wise cracks about Catfart and how great Gretzky is
and this place would be going again.

Dan Aliperto-MN June 9th 04 05:37 AM

From: Scott Henrichs
Date: 6/8/2004 8:12 PM Central Standard Time

LOL sure you did. You posted a bunch of messages that were so dumb we
wern't sure if you were being sarcastic or you were just that plain
stupid.

If this place really got going again, it'd need Cathcart back to post
his proof linking Bonds' OPS as proof that he truly is the second coming
of Jesus Christ. Then Thomas can post about his $16 million 1 of 1 and
Warren can make some wise cracks about Catfart and how great Gretzky is
and this place would be going again.

Those were the days!!!

Blackjet: If by "running" this place you mean getting outed for your posts to
the gay teen newsgroup then yes, you were king!

BlackJet76 wrote:
Now some of you newbies might not know this but back in the day, like two

years
ago, I was king here. So put out a post and lets get this place rocking

again

-Dan (TIC)
http://sportscardfun.com/trader/ideal0024.asp

"If a man hasn't discovered something he would die for, he isn't fit to live."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Baseball doesn't owe me a thing, I owe my whole life to baseball."
- Kirby Puckett

BlackJet76 June 10th 04 04:50 AM

Blackjet: If by "running" this place you mean getting outed for your posts
the gay teen newsgroup then yes, you were king! BRBR

You seem to have something against gays Dan. I hope you can resolve that next
year in high school

Jeff June 10th 04 02:10 PM

God, you're still a ****ing moron.

Dan Aliperto-MN June 10th 04 03:58 PM

From: (BlackJet76)
Date: 6/9/2004 10:50 PM Central Standard Time

Blackjet: If by "running" this place you mean getting outed for your
posts
the gay teen newsgroup then yes, you were king!

You seem to have something against gays Dan. I hope you can resolve that
nextyear in high school

Actually you couldn't be more wrong. In addition to being well out of HS, I
have zero problem with those who lead the homosexual lifestyle. One of my best
friends is gay & think no less of them than anyone else I associate with.

You on the other hand seem to run from it. Even when Mike posted proof to
"out" you, you denied it. There is nothing wrong with who you are Blackjet,
embrace it.

BlackJet76 June 11th 04 06:40 AM

You on the other hand seem to run from it. Even when Mike posted proof to
"out" you, you denied it. There is nothing wrong with who you are Blackjet,
embrace it. BRBR

John never posted any proof, just rumors. If he could prove it I would stand up
to it