CollectingBanter

-   Card discussions (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Yahoo Fantasy Football (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18707)

[email protected] July 8th 03 02:56 AM

Yahoo Fantasy Football

If anyone out there is interested in joining an RCCD Fantasy Football
League on yahoo, please let me know. This will be the 3rd year we've done
this, but we really need more teams to play (we had 8 teams last year).
There is an entry fee of a couple of cards (rookie, game-used, or
autographed cards), contact me for details. If you have any questions,
you can also post them here and I'm sure some of the others will respond.

marhjan July 9th 03 03:28 AM

I'm mostly a lurker here, just posted a few times, but I'd definately be
interested in joining this league. LMK more about the rules/entry fee etc.
thanks in advance, later--

--marhjan--