CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Frank prancing around over at PCGS... (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=322326)

oly May 7th 13 02:11 AM

Frank prancing around over at PCGS...

Frank has been prancing around over at PCGS forum without his skirt or underpanties. Damn sadd.

TOO badd about the Impala, Frank; it's tough to be homeless without an automobile.

The answer is Hawaii.

Oly

oly May 7th 13 11:21 AM

Frank prancing around over at PCGS...

oly May 7th 13 11:31 AM

Frank prancing around over at PCGS...

Went over to PCGS to see if there was any valid updates about the ANA situation (there weren't). Very amusing to find you there making vast asinine comments about legal matters. Oh well, you are in the Forest Gump generation and are living proof of Gump' s greatest observation. Oly

oly May 7th 13 11:52 AM

Frank prancing around over at PCGS...

I went over to PCGS looking for valid updates on the ANA situation (there weren't any).

You're right Frank, I apologize, say whatever you wish. Spam RCC to death. I am done.

Oly

The Lurker At The Threshold May 11th 13 11:05 PM

Frank prancing around over at PCGS...

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message

Wonder how those nasty rumors about me being a convicted child molester got
brought up again?

Uh numbnuts, you just brought it up.
What a maroon!