CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Magic: The Gathering on eBay (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=235496)

[email protected] December 8th 07 05:32 AM

Magic: The Gathering on eBay

stores.ebay.com/The-Six-Armed-Goddess

The Six-Armed Goddess offers inexpensive playsets (x4 lots), Rare and
foil singles, and cards from the most current M:TG sets. We're
continuously adding new stock.

Recent items include Elves vs. Goblins singles, Serra Angel, Lorwyn
basic lands, Jaya Ballard promo foils, Crucible of Worlds, and Purity.
We specialize in Commons and Uncommons, so you'll also find plenty of
inexpensive and/or older playsets.

*** Check out our Stocking Stuffer Special: Six random playsets,
Commons & Uncommons, Mirage through Lorwyn, for $1.95 postpaid. That's
$0.08 per card with FREE shipping. Over 250 playsets are also 20-25%
off through December 31, 2007. ***

Please use the store's e-mail link to get an exact quote (including
shipping, etc.) for any listings you're interested in. International
customers welcome. Thanks for looking!

stores.ebay.com/The-Six-Armed-Goddess