CollectingBanter

-   Books (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Fairy Foxes 3rd Edition (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=323436)

[email protected] October 26th 15 04:21 PM

The Fairy Foxes 3rd Edition

I have a copy of The Fairy Foxes 3rd Edition, A Chinese Legend, Told in English by Mrs. Archibald Little, c1895, Tokyo (10 Hiyosicho), T. Hasegawa. It's printed on crepe paper. The book appears to have all it's pages. The pages are worn and fragile, but in overall good condition. I've just started collecting and have no idea of it's value. I would be grateful for any feedback. Thanks