CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Original VF? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=195527)

note.boy November 24th 06 12:44 PM

Original VF?

One seller's "original VF".

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bank-of-Scotland...mZ180052116800

My "original VF".

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bank-Of-England-...mZ200049121318

Dare I suggest that my "original" is more "original" than his? Billy

Sibirskmoneta November 24th 06 01:47 PM

Original VF?

"note.boy" wrote in message news:HOB9h.57902$

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sunken-Ship-1905...QQcmdZViewItem

I wonder if this bloke was in deep water for sinking the ship? Note his not
being well comment at the end of the note to his feminine interest.

note.boy November 25th 06 10:38 AM

Original VF?

"Sibirskmoneta" wrote in message

"note.boy" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sunken-Ship-1905...QQcmdZViewItem

I wonder if this bloke was in deep water for sinking the ship? Note his
not being well comment at the end of the note to his feminine interest.

If that's a confession it's worth a lot more than I thought. :-)

Ten hours to go with no bids, a few watchers however. Billy