CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   New York International Coin Show (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=321916)

Ruben[_2_] January 14th 13 04:25 AM

New York International Coin Show

I had a chance to get over to the Waldoff today and look over the coin
show. i have to admit that it seemed a bit boring this year. The focus
all around seemed to be almost exclussively on the big ticket items. The
last time I was there, there was a bit of modern foriegn coins, commems
from around the world, along with the upper end gold and silver. There
seemed to me, at least, to be a fundemental lack of variety.

I was a sort of bummed.

Ruben