CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Illegal Stamps - Interview with the UPU Program Manager Philately (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=324551)

Victor Manta September 14th 18 03:20 PM

Illegal Stamps - Interview with the UPU Program Manager Philately

The PWO asked some questions the new Program Manager "Philately and CRI” of
the International Bureau (IB) of the Universal Postal Union (UPU), who was
kind to answer them. We publish our questions, the IB answers and our brief
comments on the page:

http://www.pwmo.org/Illegals/18-UPU-Interview-EN.htm

Victor Manta, PWO

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/
Romania by Stamps: http://marci-postale.com/

Sir F.A. Rien[_2_] September 14th 18 04:22 PM

Illegal Stamps - Interview with the UPU Program Manager Philately

On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 10:20:40 -0400, "Victor Manta"
sharpened a crayon and wrote:

The PWO asked some questions the new Program Manager "Philately and CRI of
the International Bureau (IB) of the Universal Postal Union (UPU), who was
kind to answer them. We publish our questions, the IB answers and our brief
comments on the page:

http://www.pwmo.org/Illegals/18-UPU-Interview-EN.htm

Victor Manta, PWO

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/
Romania by Stamps: http://marci-postale.com/

CRI - me an river?
Did you duck the Daffy 'nishian'?

---

Victor Manta September 14th 18 07:56 PM

Illegal Stamps - Interview with the UPU Program Manager Philately

"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote in message

CRI - (...)?

CRI (French) = IRC (English)

Sir F.A. Rien[_2_] September 15th 18 03:17 PM

Illegal Stamps - Interview with the UPU Program Manager Philately

On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 14:56:57 -0400, "Victor Manta"
sharpened a crayon and wrote:

"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote in message
.. .

CRI - (...)?

CRI (French) = IRC (English)

But if it's been 'translated' as stated, then shouldn't that be as
well?

Why not use a 'pop-up' tool tip for your acronyms? You write out
others. Many aren't familiar with all of them!
https://codegena.com/show-beautiful-...html-css-only/

---

Victor Manta September 16th 18 11:14 AM

"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote in message

On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 14:56:57 -0400, "Victor Manta"
sharpened a crayon and wrote:

"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote in message
.. .

CRI - (...)?

CRI (French) = IRC (English)

But if it's been 'translated' as stated, then shouldn't that be as
well?

Why not use a 'pop-up' tool tip for your acronyms? You write out
others. Many aren't familiar with all of them!
https://codegena.com/show-beautiful-...html-css-only/

"CRI" was an obvious inattention translation error that I corrected in the
article.

BTW, the fact that the UPU philately program manager is also the manager of
IRC is totally irrelevant for my article.

Thank you for the hint and for commenting.

Sir F.A. Rien[_2_] September 16th 18 04:12 PM

Illegal Stamps - Interview with the UPU Program Manager Philately

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 06:14:26 -0400, "Victor Manta"
sharpened a crayon and wrote:

"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 14:56:57 -0400, "Victor Manta"
sharpened a crayon and wrote:

"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote in message
. ..

CRI - (...)?

CRI (French) = IRC (English)

But if it's been 'translated' as stated, then shouldn't that be as
well?

Why not use a 'pop-up' tool tip for your acronyms? You write out
others. Many aren't familiar with all of them!
https://codegena.com/show-beautiful-...html-css-only/

"CRI" was an obvious inattention translation error that I corrected in the
article.

BTW, the fact that the UPU philately program manager is also the manager of
IRC is totally irrelevant for my article.

Thank you for the hint and for commenting.

"CRI" as found -=in=- the article was why I commented and sent the
'tool tip' link.

You manage International Reply Coupons ???

---