CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Is this newsgroup totally dead? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=318833)

AL_n July 17th 11 07:09 PM

Is this newsgroup totally dead?

I tried to post something here and it dodn't appear. Nor did anything else.
No headers, no nothing.

Al

AL_n July 17th 11 07:10 PM

Is this newsgroup totally dead?

"AL_n" wrote in
:

I tried to post something here and it dodn't appear. Nor did anything
else. No headers, no nothing.

PS - I should have said: my post appeared, but it was the only post. No
other posts are appearing from any other users.

Thanks

Al

Paul Anderson[_2_] July 22nd 11 03:18 AM

Is this newsgroup totally dead?

I haven't seen anything here for a while. Sad, really, since newsgroups
are the easiest and fastest way to share information and to get answers.
IMHO they are much better than online forums which offer more glitz but
are slower and harder to navigate.

Paul