CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Gold and Silver Coin Business Opportunity (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=320490)

Sir F.A. Rien February 21st 12 04:40 PM

Gold and Silver Coin Business Opportunity

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 02:59:09 -0800 (PST), C Casey
sharpened a crayon and wrote:

My business is exploding. I need help. Will train.
For more information go to: http://www.numisone.com/1silver

Watch the movie, fill out the form, take a free tour and contact me
904-701-3478.

Nice variation on the ponzi scam ...

Victor Manta February 22nd 12 04:32 AM

[META] Don't Feed the Trolls/Scammers/Spammers. Was: snip

"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 02:59:09 -0800 (PST), C Casey
snip sharpened a crayon and wrote:

snip

Nice variation on the ponzi scam ...

My ng provider filters out such scam/spam but some participants here bring
it back by citing it in full...

After so many years on ng's haven't they learned that the trolls just wait
to be fed and the scammers hope that their input will be multiplied?

http://www.sna-on.postalstamps.biz/r...ls-feeding.htm

--
Victor Manta, PWO, AIJP

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/
Romania by Stamps: http://marci-postale.com/

Billns February 22nd 12 10:05 PM

On 2/21/2012 8:32 PM, Victor Manta wrote:

My ng provider filters out such scam/spam but some participants here
bring it back by citing it in full...

After so many years on ng's haven't they learned that the trolls just
wait to be fed and the scammers hope that their input will be multiplied?

http://www.sna-on.postalstamps.biz/r...ls-feeding.htm

Apparently my ng provider filters out the original messages too.

Bill