CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   UNIQUE ART FOR SALE (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=149933)

Gene October 26th 05 05:23 AM

UNIQUE ART FOR SALE

My name is the "Expat Artist and I have over 100 oil and watercolor
original paintings for sale. What I am looking for is an art patron,
art gallery, decorating companies, large institutions, ect that want to
take over the whole collection and market them for a percentage of the
sale price. Alternatively, looking for large companies, hotels, others
that need paintings for decore in their establishments buying a
minimum of 10 paintings at a go. You can see most of the collection on
my web site: www.expatartist.com. If interested contact me initially
at