CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Where do we talk about paper money now? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=321730)

Paul Anderson[_2_] November 25th 12 08:20 PM

Where do we talk about paper money now?

Since this newsgroup appears mostly idle, I wondered where people gather
these days on the Internet to discuss paper money.

I miss the $2 bill discussions and other topics.

Anyone?

Paul

shreadvector December 12th 12 06:33 PM

http://www.cointalk.com/forum.php

shreadvector December 12th 12 06:35 PM

Where do we talk about paper money now?

On Sunday, November 25, 2012 12:20:06 PM UTC-8, Paul Anderson wrote:
Since this newsgroup appears mostly idle, I wondered where people gather these days on the Internet to discuss paper money. I miss the $2 bill discussions and other topics. Anyone? Paul

http://forums.wheresgeorge.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Be sure to follow the forum rules.