CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Question for baseball collectors (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1352)

Steve-0- July 10th 03 03:28 PM

Question for baseball collectors

Thanks Josh. I'll try that.

On 10 Jul 2003 11:45:10 GMT, (NORDS95) wrote:

I go to Target and get padded envelopes. You can get 6 for like 4 bucks. Buy
the bigger ones for sending out and use the smaller ones for your sase. It
costs about 2 bucks to send it out. I usually put 2 $1 dollar stamps and a 37
cent stamp on both and get them back with no problem. Overall it costs about 10
bucks including the cost of the ball to get it signed. Email me with any other
questions.

Josh

Steve-0-

Please visit