CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   R.C.S.D. Participant Mikro ? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=321424)

[email protected] August 30th 12 06:36 PM

R.C.S.D. Participant Mikro ?

Has anyone been here enough to remember a guy name MIKRO who used to be a regular here.

I haven't heard from him in years and just wonder if he's still around

His first name as Mike and he might have had a number appended to his nickname.

Wish I could remember more details.

Richard Thouin[_2_] August 30th 12 07:37 PM

R.C.S.D. Participant Mikro ?

In article ,
wrote:

Has anyone been here enough to remember a guy name MIKRO who used to be a
regular here.

I haven't heard from him in years and just wonder if he's still around

His first name as Mike and he might have had a number appended to his
nickname.

Wish I could remember more details.

Hi

Are you refering to Mikro2000, Mike Krogel (from Texas if I remember
correctly), who also signed ĞDakotağ?

My last communications with him date from 2003; we were discussing the
relative merits of Scott, Yvert & Tellier and Michel as world catalogues.

From Google Groups you could read again the posts he made here.
Regards

Richard