CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   FS ROCK OLA 1426 (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=323924)

[email protected] April 21st 17 01:26 AM

FS ROCK OLA 1426

Hi,I have a rock ola 1426 that I have owned for 28 years.It is all original and will need restored.It is totally original and complete with coin mechs only thing missing is the cartridge for the tone arm.I have rebuilt the amp and have new lower grill cloth,upper plastic display and animation units from victory glass.I also have new walnut veneer to restore the sides of the box and a bag of flock for the turn table and a turntable belt.I have pics that I can send to you...this will be a very nice box when it is finished..I am near Cleveland,Ohio...This box was in a corner drug store on the east side of Cleveland since it was bought new in 1947.$1400.00
Thanks,
Mike