CollectingBanter

-   8 Track Tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   FA: Original NIB Kraco In Dash 8 Track (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=225)

Rare Old Things December 3rd 03 04:17 AM

FA: Original NIB Kraco In Dash 8 Track

Description
KRACO DASHMASTER 8 TRACK TAPE PLAYER You are bidding on an original NIB "KRACO
DASHMASTER 8 TRACK TAPE PLAYER with AM/FM STEREO RADIO" Model 551-B. This kit
is in EXCELLENT NEW CONDITION. Still in it's original box with instruction. If
your looking for an authentic dash 8 track, here it is NEW!
FEATURES:

Power On/OffVolume
Control Channel
Selector Tone Control
AM/FM Radio Dial
AM/FM Selector
FM STEREO
Indicator Lamp
Balance Control
Radio Tuning Knob
AM Antenna Trimmer
All mounting Harware and Instructions

A real rare find in this great condition. It has been well cared for and stored
in a clean safe envirorment all these years.Box shows some shelf wear but unit
is MINT!!!!

Danspeakin December 4th 03 03:48 AM

Power On/OffVolume
Control Channel
Selector Tone Control
AM/FM Radio Dial
AM/FM Selector
FM STEREO
Indicator Lamp
Balance Control
Radio Tuning Knob
AM Antenna Trimmer
All mounting Harware and Instructions

All standard fare for an indash AM/FM/8track.
Dan 1.5

Cheese Head December 5th 03 04:33 AM

Danspeakin wrote:

Power On/OffVolume
Control Channel
Selector Tone Control
AM/FM Radio Dial
AM/FM Selector
FM STEREO
Indicator Lamp
Balance Control
Radio Tuning Knob
AM Antenna Trimmer
All mounting Harware and Instructions

All standard fare for an indash AM/FM/8track.
Dan 1.5

I was especially impressed with the Balance Control feature. But I guess
when you think about it, it's probably the least used control on ANY
stereo. Either you leave it smack dab in the middle forever, or "set it
and forget it" like Ron Popeil.

Now a fader, that's a different story. I am constantly fooling with that
in our car, as much as the bass and treble, to get just the right sound
field.