CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Herrick Stamps is an evil, Hellish force!!! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=114920)

James McCain July 24th 04 02:14 AM

Herrick Stamps is an evil, Hellish force!!!

And why is that Buddy??? I have dealt with Herrick 2 or 3 times in the past
few years and have been very satisfied. I need the facts before I can come
to any conclusion. Post under your name with the facts and I might believe.
Otherwise most of this knowedgable group will consider you a cowardly liar.
I will as long as you hide.

Jim McCain

"Buddy Grimes" wrote in message
Herrick Stamps is an evil, Hellish force!!!

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.