CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Kate Ellen?? Murtah Sisters?? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=324406)

[email protected] July 2nd 18 04:02 PM

Kate Ellen?? Murtah Sisters??

On Tuesday, January 4, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Mark A. Anderson wrote:
Hi all,

Just bought a nice vintage sepia signed photo and am trying to find out more
info on the gal. It is signed in a nice fountain pen with a small bar of
music beautifully drawn, then signed "Kate Ellen". The bottom is the
photographer's info - (Alex Schupack, Hollywood CA), and on the back is a
stamp that says "Murtah Sisters, 1001 North Ogden Drive, Hollywood, CA".

Can anyone shed some light on who she is? I bought it purely because the
vintage photo itself with fountain pen signature looks really wonderful, but
I'd certainly love to know who she was/is!

Also, still looking for information on Cecelia Parker (address if she is
still alive).

Thanks!!!
Mark

Hi Mark, I know this post is almost 20 years old but wanted to chime in. I've solved the mystery!