CollectingBanter

-   8 Track Tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   HOORAY!!!! MARK DAVID CHAPMAN IS DENIED PAROLE AGAIN!!!! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=254612)

frschoonover August 13th 08 04:00 AM

HOORAY!!!! MARK DAVID CHAPMAN IS DENIED PAROLE AGAIN!!!!

To All My Fellow 8-Track Enthusiasts

I got the news off the radio today and I am really happy and excited.
It is really super-duper news.

Mark David Chapman, the man who murdered John Lennon in cold blood on
December 8th 1980, has once again been denied parole again for the 5th
time in his tenure of being a prisoner in Attica State Prison in New
York state since he committed the crime.

This was surprising news today. I heard it on the radio on the way
home. The last times that his application was rejected was during the
week of John Lennon's birthday. I actually thought that I would hear
this news around October. But they had the hearing this month and
today, he was "DENIED" yet again.

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!

I just thought that I would spread the news and share how I felt about
it. Again, Chapman is "DENIED" Again, OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!

Take Care all.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover