CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   This week, so far (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=321376)

Joe August 16th 12 04:31 PM

This week, so far

Got some to share with ya'll. Haven't sent any out in 2 weeks, messed up printer, hopefully that will change soon with a new cartridge. Anyway, here's my successes for the week:

Baseball
Ojeda, Bob, c/o SNY.TV, SportsNet New York, 75 Rockefeller Plaza, NY, NY 10019, 1 signed TC.

Star Trek-Enterprise/DS9/Voyager/ST:movie/STNG/XF's/SG1/Babylon 5
Kopache, Thomas, c/o Darlene Kaplan Entertainment, 4450 Balboa Ave, Encino, CA 91316, 1 signed CCG card.

Star Trek-DS9/STNG/Babylon 5
Nickson, Julia, c/o Echelon Talent Mgnt, Attn: Andrew Ooi, 3674 Oxford St, Vancouver BC V5K 1P3, 2 signed IC's.
Two days left, we'll see what they bring, good luck to all,

Joe

"Once A Blue, Always A Blue"