CollectingBanter

-   Pens & Pencils (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Rotring Core Lysium Mechanical Pencil - Is The Cap Supposed To Fall Off? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=179351)

L.Weasel July 4th 06 06:55 PM

Rotring Core Lysium Mechanical Pencil - Is The Cap Supposed To Fall Off?

I used some nylon sealer tape to make the cap fit snug, but do other
Rotring Core caps fall off easily? I like the feel of the pencil and
was thinking about buying a black one, but this cap looseness bugs me.

L. Weasel

so what July 4th 06 11:05 PM

L.Weasel wrote:
I used some nylon sealer tape to make the cap fit snug, but do other
Rotring Core caps fall off easily? I like the feel of the pencil and
was thinking about buying a black one, but this cap looseness bugs me.

L. Weasel

Mine are always secure. Maybe you need to apply a little more force?
The Core can take it!

L.Weasel July 6th 06 05:15 PM

R. Paul Martin wrote:
On 4 Jul 2006 10:55:16 -0700, "L.Weasel" wrote:

I used some nylon sealer tape to make the cap fit snug, but do other
Rotring Core caps fall off easily? I like the feel of the pencil and
was thinking about buying a black one, but this cap looseness bugs me.

I didn't know that there WAS a Rotring Core MP! Does anyone know where
there's a picture of one?

Pictures of Rotring Core pencils are sometimes displayed by their
sellers. You must be 18 years old to view the pictures.

L. Weasel