CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   222 Last Problem - Hopefully (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=252670)

DesotoFireflite July 14th 08 10:10 AM

222 Last Problem - Hopefully

To: John Robertson
222 Last Problem - Hopefully
By: John Robertson to alt.collecting.juke-boxes on Mon Jul 14 2008 05:26 am

WHen you had the Tormat Control Center repbuilt did they check the
small pre-amp module ("L" shaped with a 12AX7)? I've found that the
resistors in that unit if erratic or off-value will produce strange
results...a voltage test should show if there is a problem, or check the
resistors against the chart.

I sure he did, but that was my next step to check that out. I was going to
pull it off today. Thanks

- C.G. Learn
- Valhalla Home Services! - Telnet://valhalla.synchro.net
- A Gamers Paradise - Over 100 Registered Online Game Doors!

--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.85
Valhalla Home Services! - Over 100 Online Games! - telnet://valhalla.synchro.net

Ken G. July 15th 08 12:37 AM

222 Last Problem - Hopefully

Good greeef .. oh well ... I never liked that model ( frown )

Get rid of it and get a Seeburg C or G . light years better :-)