CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Wanted **ROCKOLA 1484 SHROUD** (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140169)

jukebox-queen August 7th 05 12:51 PM

Wanted **ROCKOLA 1484 SHROUD**

Wanted to buy a mech shroud for a 1484 Rockola. Someone told me that there is a guy that reproduces, does anyone have his contact information. Willing to purchase a used one as well, any condition.

Nimko Lodewijk August 8th 05 08:02 PM

I have what you are looking for....a used one...

email me directly..

"jukebox-queen" schreef in
bericht ...

--
jukebox-queen

jukebox-queen August 9th 05 02:05 AM

Nimko, please send me your email address or email me at

Quote:

Originally Posted by jukebox-queen

[email protected] March 6th 17 03:33 PM

Wanted **ROCKOLA 1484 SHROUD**

On Sunday, August 7, 2005 at 7:51:57 AM UTC-4, jukebox-queen wrote:
Wanted to buy a mech shroud for a 1484 Rockola. Someone told me that
there is a guy that reproduces, does anyone have his contact
information. Willing to purchase a used one as well, any condition.

--
jukebox-queen

I am looking for one of these too, does anyone have one?