CollectingBanter

-   Baseball (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   HELP - Cards Stuck Together (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=168125)

[email protected] March 22nd 06 08:18 PM

HELP - Cards Stuck Together

My ex-girlfriend's father gave me a bunch of his sports cards before he
left for Iraq, but they've been in his basement exposed to the
mositure, mildu and whatever else for years. I've aired them out so
they don't smell as bad but a lot of them are still stuck together.
Does anyone know how I can get them unstuck from each other? If someone
could help me out that'd be much appreciated. Thanks.