CollectingBanter

-   8 Track Tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   SOLAR 8-track/cassette combination tape deck-auto-Ebay-$25 (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=742)

trippin28track October 5th 04 05:23 PM

SOLAR 8-track/cassette combination tape deck-auto-Ebay-$25

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

this has got to be one of the coolest 8-track decks I ever saw, it
plays both 8-TRACK TAPE CARTRIDGES and CASSETTE TAPES, in the same
player. I have fully tested and played both modes with tapes, they
both work. And it comes with the original OWNERS' MANUAL. Imagine
this in your modern minivan or sedan, to augment your CD or DVD
player. Someone has an 8-track tape or cassette, NO PROBLEM, pop it
in and play it ! Also great for older car restorations. This unit
will enable you to play EITHER of the popular auto tape formats of the
past.

RaymondStokes October 21st 13 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trippin28track (Post 2694)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

this has got to be one of the coolest 8-track decks I ever saw, it
plays both 8-TRACK TAPE CARTRIDGES and CASSETTE TAPES, in the same
player. I have fully tested and played both modes with tapes, they
both work. And it comes with the original OWNERS' MANUAL. Imagine
this in your modern minivan or sedan, to augment your CD or DVD
player. Someone has solar panels or cassette, NO PROBLEM, pop it
in and play it ! Also great for older car restorations. This unit
will enable you to play EITHER of the popular auto tape formats of the

past.

Surely one of the coolest I have ever seen.. I would love to get similar decks very soon so can you share some latest information and link? Waiting for reply thanks in advance:)