CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   DS9 QUESTION (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19239)

DAYK July 17th 03 12:22 AM

DS9 QUESTION

According to the Rittenhouse website there was a UK only promo card.
I haven't seen it on E-bay or the newgroup. If it had been issued I would have
expected to see it for sale or trade by now. Anyone know the details on it?

Ed Webb July 17th 03 07:04 AM

It is being distributed by Cards, Inc. primarily as a case incentive card.
So, it might be a bit slow in releasing until UK customers (collectors and
dealers alike) get their cases.

Apparently this is going to be more common. Since UK buyers pay a premium,
due to customs and VAT charges, Rittenhouse has tried to tie in a extra for
those that continue to buy.

They ought to be fairly expensive when they show up, since they should be
more rare than the case cards.

Ed
Scifi Cards