CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   On eBay Selling (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113028)

David F. July 3rd 03 03:06 PM

On eBay Selling

Ham radio? Cool. Closest I've ever gotten to that is my shortwave and using
a dispatch radio all of about 3 times :)

I didn't see the 60 Minutes on eBay, what was the story on? I did see an
article about the eBay scams where they steal your information.

Shell

Shell,
I listen to shortwave also. Have a Drake R8.
My Ebay id is
I have put up 11 lots a few weeks ago during Ebay's sale on listing fees.
Sold only 3 of them.
I am doing more buying than selling on Ebay.
David J. Snyder
127 Joseph Avenue
Staten Island, New York 10314-5054
USA
Web Sites :
http://members.aol.com/djs127
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...userid=djs127@
aol.com&completed=0&sort=0&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25
http://user.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/user/djs127
David J. Snyder
127 Joseph Avenue
Staten Island, New York 10314-5054
USA
Web Site : http://members.aol.com/djs127

Well! I have been a Short Wave Listener since I was 12 years old!
I have an Icom IC-R70 Receiver, and a home-made one as well.

I am also a CB Radio operator, and do a lot of 'scanning' on the
VHF/UHF bands too.

David.