CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   WTT: Native American Dollar Rolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=270863)

Jim Seymour April 21st 09 09:50 PM

WTT: Native American Dollar Rolls

I just got $250 of the Native American dollars via the mint's direct
ship program.

The one roll I opened is of "P" coins (and I assume the remainder are
also "P").

Anyone got any "D" rolls they want to trade with me?

(Based on the published mintages, I'm guessing the answer is "No").

--
Jim Seymour

[email protected] April 22nd 09 12:27 PM

On Apr 21, 4:50*pm, Jim Seymour wrote:
I just got $250 of the Native American dollars via the mint's direct
ship program.

The one roll I opened is of "P" coins (and I assume the remainder are
also "P").

Anyone got any "D" rolls they want to trade with me?

(Based on the published mintages, I'm guessing the answer is "No").

--
Jim Seymour

I live in Ohio, and I got 4 rolls, sent two to Texas, then found out
they were
all D's. Unfortunately with the edge lettering unless you cut a
window in the
wrapper or outright open them you cant tell. By the way, the local
coin shop cant get the P's
either.

Jim